Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Sketchbook News: February's Free Digital Stamp & What's New!

Happy February, crafters.  I hope you are thawing out from those crazy winter storms and staying warm and toasty.  I have new images to share this week.  Spring is on my brain and I'm sketching like a mad woman.  Let's start with OPC's Spring Tulips:
You can't have May flowers without some April showers right?  I sketched a lovely umbrella to shelter us from the rain.  :)
Finally, since it's been soooo cold over here in Myrtle Beach, my friend Jeni requested an extra large cup of Starbucks.  Now, when your friend asks you for a favor you never turn them down, right?  She sent the photo and I sketched.  Great teamwork :)  I can't wait to see what she creates with OPC's Grande  :)
All of these images are available for purchase at my studio.
Just click the button below and locate the "New" section of the shop.
Don't forget to stop by my Facebook page and hit the "Like" button for Oak Pond Creations.  Upload a creation you've made with an Oak Pond image for all to see :)  You can also join my e-mail list above for monthly freebie alerts.  I love reading your comments so please leave some love and ideas for what kind of images you would like to see appear at the studio.

Your February free digital stamp is Jeni's Margarita. Enjoy!
THIS FREE IMAGE HAS EXPIRED

PLEASE DO NOT post copies of my free digital stamps on the Internet or world wide web.  PLEASE DO copy and paste a link to this blog post for individuals to visit this post and grab the image while available.
All Oak Pond Creations images are protected by copyright.  Please abide by the Angel Policy.
 Thank you :)
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

8 comments:

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Kim, my coffee cup couldn't have turned out any better!! I can't wait to play with it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to Starbucks. Lol
Love the new Tulip image. They are my favorite flower.
:) jen

Charlene Mitchell said...

Thanks again for another wonderful freebie Kim! Let's party!! xx P.S. Love the spring flowers and the umbrella . . . gives hope that spring is coming!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Lovely. Thanks for sharing.

Diana said...

Thank u. Wish I had some sun to go with this.

Sue said...

Wonderful digi image, thank you so much for sharing

Patricia St Martin said...

Thank you so much for sharing you free image at the Outlawz.
Hugs, Pat

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Very cool freebie. Thanks so much!

Lisa D.

txexperiment said...

Love margaritas. Thanks!