Saturday, February 22, 2014

Sketch Saturday Challenge!

Hello my crafty friends.  I hope all is well in your world today.  I'm joining the girls over at
for this week's challenge. The winner of this challenge will get to pick 3 free digital stamps from Oak Pond Creations Illustration Studio!  Here's the challenge sketch by Alex.  Get your craft on and join in!
I modified the sketch to fit my card.  Designer paper by American Girl and card stock from my stash.  The digital stamp is OPC's Umbrella colored with Copics.  I hope you join us over at Sketch Saturday for some fun.  I'd love to see what you create!
Don't forget to check out what's new at Oak Pond Digital Illustration Studio this month.
OPC's Irish Hat

OPC's Love Flamingos

and OPC's Tulips are just a few!

Have a beautiful, crafty weekend :)
Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim


4 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Kim! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday and your sponsorship this week. We really appreciate it! Hugs, Deb

Cathy P. said...

Love your illustration and the way you used the sketch on your card, Kim. It was so much fun working with your violin image. Coloring it stretched my skills in a wonderful way. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday and for your sponsorship!
Cathy

Janice said...

Thanks for commenting on my card, lovely of you to visit! Yours is great too - didn't like the sketch till I used it and I must admit, it grew on me! Jx

Linda Compton said...

Your umbrella is gorgeous Kim. I love the lavender and yellow color scheme. See you used your Copic's with this one. Love the dimension. Trying to decide on the colors for mine. Considering lavender and green?